Role that requires relevant skills sets to support handling of multiple cell lines, culture maintenance, and other research and development activities for multiple programs. Should have basic knowledge and hands on experience on molecular biology techniques to support projects. Additionally, the incumbent would be required to maintain inventory of consumables and reagents used routinely and pro-actively manage sourcing/ordering, follow-up to ensure adequate availability of items.
What are the key responsibility of the role?
- Handling and maintenance of multiple mammalian cell lines under aseptic conditions as per project requirements
- Preparation of experimental SOPs, documentation of experimental findings in LNBs/ELN. Work as a team towards accomplishing project goal
- Hands on experience for basics molecular biology and protein techniques like – PCR, Agarose gel electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, BCA/Bradford based protein estimations, western blot etc.
- Plan and scale up cell cultures to meet experimental requirements for assay development/screening in 96/384 well plate
- Troubleshooting with guidance from reporting manager
- Maintain and regular update of lab inventory, assist team members in procurement related activities.
Key skills and requirement:
- M.Sc. with 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in handling cell cultures (Mammalian, Insect and bacterial), Phase contract microscope, cell counter aseptic workflows, SDS-PAGE, electrophoresis etc.
|Drug Discovery & Preclinical Development
|Partnerships & Portfolio Strategy