To support the Clinical Lead in ongoing and upcoming Immunology clinical trials by performing required data compilation, literature search, ongoing review of critical data elements and management of study document folders.
This position will be responsible for review and compilation of critical data from clinical studies, supporting development and management of medical documents, literature search and assist the clinical leads.
What are the key responsibility of the role?
- Assist Clinical lead in literature search and preparation and/or review of documents like CRO proposals, patient diaries, scales, ICF, eCRF etc
- Assist the clinical lead in interactions with KOLs and advisory boards, track the interactions and hours utilized for the various KOLs
- Assist the clinical Lead in ongoing review of the data entered in the EDC and received from CROs and operations team in the form of email updates, lab reports, listings etc
- Organize and maintain study level scientific documents in common folder for easy access
- Prepare slide decks, spreadsheets and documents for presentation of study updates in cross functional and project review meetings
- Coordinate with CRO and clinical operations teams on data quality issues
Key skills and requirement:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in related field
- Technical Skills/Competencies (Software packages, experience with specific machines etc.)
- Reasonable knowledge of MS word/PowerPoint/excel/ reasonable competency in handling computers/laptops